Getting good at games.

It would be wonderful to go back in time, probably around 11 years old, and learn a game. Once you learn it, you stick with it. I think learning at that age will put you further forward than trying to learn it later in life. I can see this in my own life, because I played a lot of call of duty at that age. But what is funny about all that, is as an 11-12 y/o playing CoD, I went to a couple of local tournaments and just dusted the opponents, older dudes, 30 year old men, and I just kicked their ass. I won an xbox out of it at one point.

Funny sidenote: that's how I got the name HotSwap. A buddy and I were trying to install a hacked GTA IV so we got this new xbox, tore it apart, and hotswapped a hacked disk on the install. It's one of my favorite memories. I was too much of a coward to touch the spinning disk (I thought it would cut my fingers) so I got my friend to do it. We then spent probably 24 hours spawning in takes, and messing with people. It was all good fun.

Anyway, onto the point. Learning at such a young age puts you at an incredible advantage. I wish I had that advantage in games. But there isn't a loss of hope. There is no intention on giving up, and I will only stop once I reach a skill level I find acceptable.

Otherwise: If you have any CS or R6 tips let me know. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Call of Duty

Waking up in the morning.